We are pleased to introduce the newest version of our online group fitness & wellness program. What’s “new” and different on “DE 2.0”, you ask? Here’s a summary of just a few great improvements, with many more to come in the coming weeks and months (based largely on user feedback):
- Improved user dashboard offering more interactive tools to easily track one’s key fitness, weight, and wellness indicators over time.
- A user-friendly interface that keeps you on one main page for most of the experience.
- The ability to track as much (or as little) data & information as you wish utilizing our “quick log” or “advanced log” features.
- The ability to easily set up (and revise at any time) a large, completely customizable challenge utilizing our sports league-style “conferences & divisions” feature. Perfect for large groups in disparate geographic locations!
- New and improved group administrator tools, including a “drag & drop” feature that allows the admin to easily move team members around.
- Enhanced group administrator reporting capabilities, including the ability to run customized reports.
- The ability for participants to easily sign up for challenges, set up their own teams, and invite others to join in on the fun.
- The ability for challenge participants to easily track their progress in relation to the progress of their teammates and challenge competition via the group, challenge and team standings pages.
DE is perfect for:
- Businesses & Government Entities – Starting at just $10 per person per challenge or $20 per person for an annual membership, DE is the perfect cost effective, simple, yet meaningful complement to any corporate wellness program or for any company looking to dip their toes in the wellness waters without breaking the bank.
- Wellness Professionals, Health Plans, Insurance & Benefits Brokers – Looking for that value add program to round out your client offering? Look no further. Contact DE for demo today!
- Communities – Engage, support and motivate your friends and family, and improve your fitness and health, while tapping into the power of the group dynamic.
- Training Groups - Training for a 5K, bike race or triathlon but can’t coordinate schedules with your training partners? Do it “virtually” with DE and get prepped for that event.
- Non-profits & Fundraisers – Looking for a fun, interactive, and SIMPLE way to raise money for the cause of your choice? Turn the DE challenge of your choice into a fundraiser challenge and focus on health & wellness while raising money for a good cause!
- Any other group that has an interest in improving its fitness & health habits and establishing/maintaining them over the long term - Why not do it in groups, where it’s proven to be more effective? Sign up today!