Greetings DE challenge group admins!
Looking for ways to maximize your overall experience when setting up and administering your wellness challenges in our highly configurable platform? Look no further. The whole power of our program and key to your DE administrative experience is acclimating yourself to your “group admin” tab or page from the middle right of your user dashboard. Once you’ve set up your DE “group”, you may freely utilize this page to do the following when managing your wellness challenges:
- Invite others to your challenge via the “invite others” page.
- View & edit “group” members via your “view/edit members” page, including assigning additional group admin rights to others, and removing people from your “group” entirely.
- Add more user “seats” or edit your DE “group” name/info via the small orange “edit” button at the top of the page in the “Manage My Group” area. Be sure to click the “save” button to confirm any changes!
- Message your “group” via the “Email my group” page or small envelope icon in your active challenge(s) below the “email participants” header.
- Message your other group admins via the “email my group admins” page.
- Add your own custom nutrition and/or wellness parameters and points levels to any wellness/nutrition and/or lifestyle challenge from the “custom nutrition” & “custom wellness” pages.
- View the Admin quick-view FAQ for the most commonly asked questions via the “Admin FAQ” page.
- For more detailed FAQs and information on how are challenges are reported, and tips on how to maximize our platform with your group, refer to the group admin manual listed in the “Resources” area of the admin page. This includes challenge invitation samples.
- Set up unlimited numbers of wellness challenges (including multiple challenges at once that your challenge mates can join at their discretion) under your own DE “group” at the “build my challenge” area in the middle of the page.
- At the “Actions” drop-down in the lower right hand corner of your admin page, edit anything in your challenge(s) at any time, move team members, add/revise teams and their names, add/revise your challenge hierarchy (e.g. “conferences” and “divisions”), view conferences & challenge standings. Be sure to click the “save” button when making any changes.
- Aggregate group biometrics reporting (for annual DE members only and includes no individual names or data – group reporting only!).
- Wellness events programming module – will be available to all DE annual members starting in March 2015! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a demo.
Give it a shot! We think you’ll find the whole key and power of our program resides on this page. Good luck!