Today’s DE challenge group admin “tip of the day” is setting up new challenges under an existing DE “group”. Part of the beauty of our program is how easy it is to set up and manage future challenges after your first one. It’s very easy to do. Follow these short steps:
(1) Log into your existing DE account
(2) Click your “group admin” tab listed in the lower right hand corner your user dashboard
(3) From your group admin page, click one of the six DE challenge icons in the “build your challenge”
(4) Follow the short steps to build your new DE challenge.
Note that existing registered DE “group” members may then easily join the new challenge(s) you’ve set up by doing the following:
(1) Log in to your existing DE account
(2) Click the large orange “join” button that will appear and follow all of the short steps to join the challenge
Note that any existing DE “group” member who does NOT log into their existing account and follow the above steps to actively join the new challenge will not be a participant in it until they do so, and will remain in our holding area for that challenge called “the bench”.
Note that anyone new to your existing DE “group” would need to join your new challenge via the original unique group/challenge invite link you can send them from the “invite others” icon/page from your group admin page.
Give it a shot!