Combine the power of DailyEndorphin wellness challenges with the convenience of your fitness device by encouraging colleagues, friends and family to easily sync your fitness device or mobile app to your daily DailyEndorphin account. Devices and Mobile Apps include Fitbit, Garmin, Misfit, Fitbug, Jawbone, Apple HealthKit, Google Fit, Withings, Moves, Azumio (Argus), and more to come.
Participants may now enjoy a highly configurable team or individual-based “DIY” DE steps or points-based lifestyle challenge without having to remember to log any of your steps data and organizers can relax knowing that all steps data is verified.
We know that not everyone owns a fitness device … that’s ok. DailyEndorphin also integrates with two popular FREE fitness apps that turn your smartphone into a pedometer: Moves and Azumio (Argus). Now you can include your entire organization in a steps challenge with automatic steps syncing from your device or smartphone fitness app without financially burdening participants.
Looking to purchase devices on behalf of your group at discounted rates? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
Based On: average steps logged per teammate. For group goal, admin sets daily steps goal to achieve “platinum”, “gold”, or “silver” badges
Duration & Start Date: 6 week challenge, start date up to you (DE recommends starting mid-week)
- Team rankings – real-time from the user’s dashboard & weekly via email
- Individual standings (*can hide if you wish)
- Winning team and teammates at the conclusion
- Custom reports – available for an additional charge
Incentives: manually set by the administrator and viewable from the user’s dashboard – DE recommends aligning with our reporting structure
- Add additional information or guidance to appear on the user’s dashboard
- For our goal format, admin sets daily steps goal to achieve our “platinum”, “gold”, or “silver” badges along the way
- Change challenge duration – must be in full week increments. You can decide how long but DE recommends 6-8 weeks.
- Select only specific exercise(s) to count in the challenge
- Organize teams into conferences and divisions similar to a sports league (ideal for large groups who wish to compete in sub-groups within the bigger challenge!)
- Create rule(s) – manually set by the administrator and viewable from the user’s dashboard, but NOT tied to DE’s logging or reporting structure (eg. “must log your daily steps weekly”)
Company Wellness Challenges
Is your company looking for verifiable data in your corporate wellness program? Do you use wearable fitness trackers within your organization?
We’ve made tracking your company wellness program easier with automatic device integration. Challenge participants who wear a fitness device can now sync real-time with their DE user accounts. This makes both implementation and tracking your company’s wellness program simple and verifiable. It’s so easy to get started. The added functionality gives you the power of administrative control in our team exercise challenges as well as individual-based wellness challenges. Sync your steps activity tracker and improve your company’s wellness program. Encourage friends and colleagues to easily sync up your device’s data with your DailyEndorphin account. Incorporate a company walking challenge into your wellness program.
Steps is just the beginning. DailyEndorphin will soon be including active minutes, distance, points, and stairs climbed.