SELECT & SETUP
Choose a highly engaging and effective DailyEndorphin challenge, enter some key information, like a cool challenge name, a meaningful incentive and a start date, and send out the invitation link. That’s it, you’re done! You’ll have the opportunity to customize your challenge further if you like, or simply stick with DailyEndorphin’s recommended default settings for the maximum experience.
Send the DailyEndorphin provided invitation link to friends and colleagues so they may join and participate in your challenge. If users get stuck, just direct them to this quick video describing how to accept the invitation, create a personal account and start participating. Please note all user accounts are 100% confidential – only those individual data relevant to the specific challenge are shared.
LOG, LOG, LOG!
Participants log data daily from their personal dashboard, and watch real-time their impact to the challenge. Don’t have a lot of time or not at a computer on a regular basis but have a mobile phone? Not a problem if you download and use our FREE Android or iOS mobile apps, where you can easily log and track key personal and challenge leaderboard data on the go, getting just the nudge you need to stay on track while taking up only a tiny fraction of your precious time!
HAVE A BLAST!
During the challenge, standings are updated real-time and viewable from the users personal dashboard. Weekly standings are also sent out via email to further motivate participants … CAUTION: it’s at this time the fun hallway banter and peer motivation escalates. At the conclusion, the winning team is highlighted, along with other fun statistics.
Size up your peers and compete by minutes or points. Or for those less competitive in nature, everyone can encourage each other to achieve individual goals. Configure the health challenge to your own specifications, so you decide how many points users should achieve. Incorporate any of our points-based nutrition and/or wellness objectives to any points-based exercise challenge (goal & competition formats), and spice things up a bit with a little healthy habits challenge!
FORMAT team-based competition BASED ON average minutes of exercise or points (intensity) per teammate – you choose. All exercises count. RECOMMENDED DURATION 6-8 weeks OPTIONS select only specific exercises to count in the challenge – base challenge on exercise distance (great for runners, bikers, swimmers, hikers, etc!
A great way to shed some pounds is in the heat of a friendly, supportive competition. Compete in teams to see who can lose the highest percentage of weight – collectively and individually. Create your own wellness challenge and keep the weight off.
FORMAT team-based competition BASED ON average % weight loss/teammate (participant enters their own weight) RECOMMENDED DURATION 8-12 weeks IMPORTANT must log weight at least twice: before challenge starts and at the end
Get moving with your first challenge and start tracking how many steps you’re taking each day. Compete individually or in teams, and set daily & weekly goals to maintain maximum motivation. Perfect for encouraging employee wellness or kicking off a corporate wellness program. Our steps challenges also sync up with many popular fitness devices and apps so that users can participate with the convenience of automatic steps logging and administrators can relax knowing data are verified.
FORMAT team-based competition or goal BASED ON average steps logged/teammate. For group goal, admin sets daily steps goal to achieve platinum, gold or silver badges RECOMMENDED DURATION 6-8 weeks OPTIONS select only specific exercises to count in the challenge
We love to talk about nutrition and wellness, but what does it even mean? Teach your group vital lifestyle habits with this configurable points points-based challenge. Individuals or teams focus on completing daily nutrition and wellness objectives. You decide which parameters are important and where to set the bar. If you don’t like the default nutrition or wellness objectives we offer and wish to customize things a bit by adding your own, not a problem … you can customize your own parameters in the setup wizard. You may also set up a weekly focus to highlight main objectives throughout the competition. This challenge may be conducted under either the goal or pure competition formats.
FORMAT team-based or individual (melee) group goal or competition BASED ON average points/teammate achieved from nutrition and/or wellness parameters logged RECOMMENDED DURATION 6-8 weeks OPTIONS select only specific exercises to count in the challenge
Looking for an all-in-one challenge? Look no further. The Lifestyle Challenge is our most versatile, all-encompassing challenge that allows you to create either the goal or competition-based health challenge and add-in a points element for daily exercise and any nutrition, wellness, and/or steps objectives, or all of the above. It’s also highly configurable, so you can focus on your population’s objectives. You control which behaviors you want to highlight and reward. You and your challenge mates may also link up to a popular fitness device or FREE mobile app during the challenge if it includes the steps metric.
FORMAT team-based or individual (melee) goal or competition BASED ON average points/teammate – any combination of exercise, wellness and/or nutrition RECOMMENDED DURATION 6-8 weeks OPTIONS select only specific exercises, and wellness and nutrition parameters to count in the challenge
GETTING STARTED VIDEO
JOIN & PARTICIPATE VIDEO
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION & TIPS
- Standings / rankings – real-time from the user’s dashboard & weekly via email
- Individual standings within team challenges can be hidden if you wish
- Winning team/teammates or individual at the conclusion of a competition challenge
- Exercise challenges display “Exceptional exercisers” – listing of individuals exercising at least 3 days/week and 30 minutes/day at the conclusion
- Add additional information or guidance to appear on the user’s dashboard in the form of challenge description, rules, and incentives
- Description: any meaningful information you’d like to include (be brief)
- Rules: manually set by the administrator and viewable from the user’s dashboard, but NOT tied to DailyEndorphin’s logging or reporting structure (eg. “must exercise for at least 15 continuous minutes”)(for example: “honesty policy applies”) but be sure they align with the challenge
- Incentives: if being offered, administrator manually sets and are viewable from the user dashboard. DailyEndorphin recommends aligning with reporting structure
- Challenge duration – must be in full week increments. You can decide how long but DailyEndorphin recommends starting mid-week
- Organize participants and/or teams into conferences and divisions similar to a sports league (ideal for large groups who wish to compete in sub-groups within the bigger challenge!)
- Looking to easily log and track key personal & challenge leaderboard data on the go from your phones? With our new FREE mobile apps, it’s never been easier to stay engaged in a DE challenge while on the go. Download our Android or iOS mobile apps today to see what we mean!
- At any time, the group administrator can edit your challenge, assign admin rights to additional group members, message your group, and move team members
- Teams may be organized into conferences and division, similar to a professional sports league (outstanding feature for large groups). The group admin may edit this structure at any time
- When joining a team challenge participants can join an existing team or create their own team for others to join
- Captains can name and/or edit their teams
- Challenge standings are hidden a few days prior to the conclusion of the challenge to discourage cheating and create suspense